After the latest devices, Now Realme C2 got Android 10 based Realme UI. When you are in Stock ROM, you can follow the standard OTA method to update your mobile. But when you can’t do it regularly, you can use one of the below manual methods to update your mobile. This flash file helps you to upgrade or downgrade the firmware of your Realme C2 Android phone. Stock firmware fix software related issues, IMEI related issues, improve performance and boot loop issues, etc.
Realme is making really decent phones at very competitive prices. Super AMOLED display with Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G and UFS 2.1 for just under 280Euro is not a bad deal.
- Use officially MSMDownload flash tool for flash firmware ROM on this device.
- If you notice the link below and it doesn’t work, post it in our comments section so we can modify and update it.
- Follow the How-to Flash Guide as provided on the OPPO REALME X2 PRO RMX1931 firmware page to Flash your OPPO device.
- This method is for those who want to return to Stock firmware If you are using Custom ROM.
The flashing process will start momentarily, and it’ll get accomplished in a minute or two. Each OFP package shares the same name as its corresponding OTA version. So I would suggest that you very carefully follow each move and apply it to your computer flash. The folder contained required Realme C20 RMX3061, Flashing Tool and compatible USB Driver as require. Next, connect your phone to your computer using the USB cable (without battery – if the battery is removable) and press the volume up or volume down button at the same time. Next, switch off your smartphone and take away the battery (if it is removable). The Flash File will help you Upgrade, Downgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware (OS) on your Mobile Device.
- Charge the phone to at least 50% so that the flashing process will not be interrupted by low battery.
- OFP Firmware mainly uses to repair the Oppo Realme phones from many scenarios such as Stuck at Bootlogo, Unlock Pattern lock, Unlock FRP, Dead issue, and many other issues.
- After that you can re-run the Patch IMEI procedure to re-establish the patching.
- LINK Coolpad is trying to keep its products up to stock firmware ROM date therefore even if you are an owner of a phone for several years it still could be upgraded to increase its working efficiency and capabilities.
This tool will work for flashing Realme X50 Pro for now (Also available for Realme X2 Pro, Realme X2, Realme X, Realme 3, Realme 3i). They are extending the support so, soon we can see the tool for Realme 2, Realme 2 Pro, Realme C1, Realme U1, and other Realme Phones. For a Realme smartphone owner, this tool can be used for a lot of different purposes. Do You Want To Download ROM Firmware, Than You Are the Right at Place. If You faces problems in Your RealMe phone Or tablets like Screen freezing, unresponsive Touch, camera fail or bootloop, you can factory reset or flash the latest RealMe 3 Firmware Stock Rom Files.